Friday, November 21, 2008

LifE @ Cyberjaya

AHaha,,,i m now finally step on Cyberjaya Ground d..
ahaha..
finally...
actually i reach here since last week..
on sunday..
my parents din fetch me here..
i jz come alone by my self..
ahaha..
hav to carry all those luggage by myself..
quite hard...
but luckily got my friends help me..
they drive to pudu and pick me up..
ahaha..
luckily..if nt, my hand sure patah..
ahaha..
erm..actually i m now staying @ living room lo..
but nt bad oso..
very big..
and da rental oso quite cheap..
rm100 only..
ahaha...
nvm, temporary stay here 1st lo..
actually in my previous post..i gt say dat i gonna change course rite..
but..after i transfer to mmu..
mmu still wan me to continue da same course..
ahaha..
but actually good oso..
ahaha...
erm..da expenses here quite high lo..
each meal oso rm5 d..
ahaha...
erm...so, hav to jimat jimat lo in here...ahaha..

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

good way to diet...hehehe.. =)) RM5, tsk, pocket sakit. T.T

3w3yaN said...

AHaha..good idea..hehe..i think since i come here..gt lose weight abit d..ahaha..coz everyday oso hav to walk through a slope..ahhaa..