Monday, November 24, 2008

Budget...here i come...

AHaha..actually i had come out with my daily budget in cyberjaya..
ahaha..if nt cannot lo..
for the past 2 weeks..i had already overspent...
lol...
i had spent over rm300 jz for food alone...
imagine lo...
rm300/14 days = at least rm20-30 per day..
lol...
u knw y ?
coz when i reach here..my hsemate bring me to kfc..
ahaha..den da next day..mcd...lol
den summore everynite all my old friends ask me go yamcha...
ahaha..everytnite with every different friends and groups...
ahaha..and summore go Oldtown...
ahaha..really broke le...
summore da food here in cyberjaya really damn EXPENSIVE...
ahaha...
nasi kandar with 2 dishes will cost about rm5.50-6.50...
depends on wat u take...
Chicken + Veggie = RM5.50-RM6.50...confirm 1...
ahaha...
roti canai alone oso RM1 d...
den Teh Ais oso RM1.50..
ahaha...
macam mana survive if tak ada own budget...
ahaha...
i had come out with my own budget...
its nt dat i m stingy la...
ahaha...but hav to think bout my parents in penang too...
dey working till susah susah..but i spend all the money here for buta buta...
ahaha...agree ?
so, i hav to help them to save some money oso...
if can save..den i save lo...
erm...my daily budget is RM10...
ahaha
but today i ter-keluar from my budget...
RM10.80...ahaha...
today i skip breakfast..coz bangun too late..around 11.20am...
instead of breakfast..i jz go for brunch...
i juz cook Maggie Goreng wif 2 EGGS....
ahaha...
den dats was RM0.00 for brunch...
ahaha..den goto campus...
and on da way to lecture hall..i was thinking about karipap...
ahaha..den walk till quite very far lo...
den go there buy 3 karipaps...
ahaha..so small yt so EXPensiVE...
cost me RM1.20 for 3...
so so EXPENSIVE...
damn...
ahaha..den around 4.00pm...me and my friend go to HB3..dat was hostel block..
cafeteria...
bought 1 burger ayam and hashbrown...
ahaha..burget ayam cost me rm2.30..and da hashbrown cost me RM1.00...
ahaha...lol..
den for my dinner..my friend drove me to somewhere nearby...
eat some malay food...
coz me RM6.30...ahaha...
so..add up all together is RM10.80..
ahaa..nvm...tomolo try to go below RM10...
ahaha...wish me luck...ahaha...

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

yay...hehehe..i made mine under RM5 and I skipped all karipaps and other boh nya boh chiak stuff... XD Cuz I will tell myself that I won't feel more full with karipap or hungry without it. So I can forgo it. XD And I am kiam siap, no doubt.

3w3yaN said...

wow...ahaha...rm5 ? macam mana u do it eh ? ahaha..u hav to teach me some tactics le..ahaha..even wan to keep it below rm10 oso hard..ahaha..