Thursday, November 27, 2008

7 more hour to go...

Erm..i m nt planning to sleep tonite..till dawn...
ahaha..coz i m goin back to penang liao...
ahaha...
but diz time shud be quite sad 1...
ahaha...
sumtimes..i jz think of letting go everything and jz start a new happy life..
haihz...
i jz wanted to go for yam cha nw and release all my sadness...
i nid someone to listen to my problems..
ahaha...
diz makes me cant sleep and my brain retarded..
lol..really 1...
like yesterday...i was doin the wrong things bcoz i see something which makes me totally lost...
LOST!!!!!!!
i was totally freak out...ahaha..
y le ?
y nt make me happy forever...
y god ?
apa macam ?
since i went to disted...
my life nvr been peaceful...
nt even 1 day...
besides college stuff..i gt many other stuff to worried about...
diz time of me goin back to penang..i wan to enjoy my life in penang happily...
damn..i m so depress nw...
erm..nw da problem is...
shud i tell all my ex-coursemate dat i m coming back to penang tomolo ?
but whenever i see them..i will like sad..
quite sad..haihz..
duno y...
da main reason i wanna go back to penang..bcoz i wanna settle my disted stuff...
and take some document along wif me..
and pass those x'mas present..
ahaha...
haihz...and nw is already 1.36am..and i still cant sleep...haihz...

0 comments: