Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Hate FridaY...BanyaK BanyaK HAte

Haihz..i really hate friday lo..
haihz..
actually i dun hav any classes on friday 1..
and i was thinking dat i can go back to penang on every thursday..
and summore my thursday classes oso quite nice...i mean da time..
haihz..
buthen now..my wish all sudah tidak menjadi..
ahaha...
summore da time is from 5.30pm -6.30pm..
wth...
haihz..
ahaha..
worst timetable i ever had..
ahaha
erm...but mayb i m goin back next week...
aahaha..
no choice but hav to ponteng friday class..
ahaha..ask my friend to sign for me lo..
ahaha...
erm..
b4 diz..i banyak suka FridaY 1...
ahaha..coz saturday can sleep till late late and mostly friday can go yamcha till late late...
but nw..friday summore got class..
haihz...
very unlucky lo..
ahaha...
hopefully da lecturers can move da friday class to another day..ahaha.
diz class only jadi batu penghalang to my dream..
ahaha...

0 comments: