Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Down..Down..Down…Down..Down..

My dream of getting new phone..a better one..was totally a DISASTER
Instead of getting to buy a new phone..i was scolded by my mum..
It totally ruin my day..my mood..and my life..
till I’m now not in the mood of getting a new phone d..
will be temporarily using my housemate’s phone
Izzit that hard to buy me a new phone ?
Not dat i change my phone frequently..and after all..i’ve been using those old and ‘not’ good looking-classic phone for more than 3 years
but anyway..i didn’t complaint much..
No matter wat oso..she is still my mum..
haihz..but diz really makes me down..
there is still tons of work waiting for me..
but really..really disappointed…
I’m so down + depressed + stress..
suddenly feel like dunno wat to do..
dont feel like wanna talk..online..chatting..laughing..smiling..
I just feel like wanna sleep..
Haaaiiihhhhhzzzzzz………
when i first take a glance at the phone..
i already fall in love with it..
but suddenly being REJECTED by mum..
it is as if u are getting married..but suddenly..the parents reject it..
Ahahaha...
my dream will never come true unless i buy it with my own money..
so..hav to start saving d..i know its too late for me start doing it..but at least there is still some hope..
The hope is there..now just depends on me..
No matter what, i will still go for it..
=) 

0 comments: