Tuesday, April 13, 2010

D’ end of my HandPhone Life

My 3 and half years hp is now Rest in Peace..
It had been providing a good service to me for the last 3 years..
I jz realize dat i can’t live without my handphone..
even few minutes or jz a moment…
Just now was on the way to campus..den..
suddenly i receive a sms..
den after typing the msg and wanan reply..
i tot my hp hang…da send button was unresponsive..
no matter how hard i press oso the same..
den..suddenly it switched off automatically..
LOL…
when i on it back…omg…
i nid to enter my PIN number…and press OK..
but…da problem is…
my OK button is not functioning..
ahahahahahaha….
thats the end of my HP…
R.I.P
as a student..without a HP is like without mouth and ears..
i cant even contact my friends..
and my friends cant even contact me..
there is a lost of communication medium..
wanna ask hsemates for lunch oso cant..
even with the existing of public phone oso seems useless for me..
coz…i can’t remember any of my hsemates number..ahahaha…
lol..its time for me to get a new and better phone..
there is pros and cons..

the pros : getting to change new phone, my dream of changing new phone comes true, i no longer need to use that old phone.

the cons : being scold by mum for spending money again to buy new phone, i lost my phone contacts, getting to change new phone..but mayb my mum will ask me to buy a cheap and not good looking phone..ahaha..(that’s the worst case)

So, i just hope for the best..ahaha…

0 comments: