Monday, April 19, 2010

Did i ?

Did i choose the correct path ?
Is Engineering really my choice ?
Will i be happy in the future ?
Can i really be a good engineer after i graduate ?
or did i just torturing my self to enrol into diz course?
First of all…
I’m good at nothing…
I dislike
programming
Not that good in
maths
Hate to write
report
Very poor in
memorizing formulas
Not hardworking
Too playful
LoL…this is wat i can think of..
As u can see, i didn’t fulfil the requirement..
ahaha…den y engineering ?
izit bcoz….
the title “engineer” sounds nice?
or..
just follow ppl’s footstep ?
or..
being forced to study ?
or…
………………………………
I still cant find the “why”….
not that i want to give up..
i just need to find my “why”..
there’s sure a purpose for doing something..
if without it..we r going nowhere…and lost…
as if we’re lost inside the jungle..
we have to find the direction in order to get out from the jungle..
the “why” is like the direction..compass…
how can a sailor or pilot travel without direction ?
they gonna lost and going to nowhere..
this same goes to me..
and i m still wondering…
maybe sooner or later..i will get the answer..

0 comments: