Monday, April 19, 2010

after waited for so long..finally..

my nuffnang account is going to reach rm100 mark soon..
woohoo…for others is like '’sap sap water’..but for me…
wah..its like so so hard…
i waited for nearly 2 years d…actually 3 years..ahaha..
when i was first introduced by my friend..
i see all the people around me seems like so easy to earn their advert. income..but for me..when i firstly registered..
i can hardly earn any single cent…
lol…for the first six months..i only manage to earn 12cents
ahaha..no kidding le..ahaha…wat can i buy with 12 cents ?
perhaps 2 biji of sweets and still got a change of 2cents
ahaha…but that was for the year 2007-2008..
but since i went back to Penang to pursue my studies..
i started to blog more…but when i m back in cyber..
i blog even more..but all of them are non-sense..ahaha
last time i hardly can get a visitor to visit my crappy blog..
when i firstly start blogging..i dun dare to blog much..
but soon, after being told by my friends that u can blog wateva things & crapz u want..den from there i only started to blog..
i feel dat by blogging, we can release our tensions..
we can express our feelings and anger instead of throwing tantrums at someone..
last time u wont get to see my blog updates so frequently..ahaha
mayb once a month or twice..or sometimes even worst..nothing..
but for now, blog is like so-called is a need for me..
i m so addicted to it..
but my blog is like so so dull…all full with words only..no picture..
is like somehow boringvery boring…nono..its super boring…
but after all, blogging is still fun…but reading other people’s blog is much more interesting…it has becoming my daily online activity..
when i got nothing much to do…and the best thing is when u read food blog..ahaha..sometimes..everytime oso make me hungry after finish reading it..lol..da foods was so tempting…ahaha…
a post a day..keeps the doctor away

1 comments:

nn said...

waa. congrates. wonder when will i can finally cashout -_-