Friday, April 02, 2010

April fool...

was sleeping last nite..
until someone phone me..
that time was around 3.30am-3.40am..if not mistaken..
phone me jz to giv me an April Fool surprise..
ahaha..
dat time i was like still blur blur..
u knw la..sleep till so nice..den suddenly got 1 phone call come..
den, dat time ofcoz i didn't expect any surprise or think of April Fool..
coz my mind jz think of sleep..sleep..and sleep..
ahaha..somemore, bcoz of this surprise..
i kenot wake up for my morning class..
ahaha..ponteng all morning class..
but somehow..April fool end d..hav to wait till next year..
i might gonna use this same tactic to fool my friends on next coming year..
ahaha...but i think only some of them can take it while others might curse me "kaw kaw"..
ahaha..might as well hit me when i see them..ahaha..
besides April Fool..ntg much for today..
as usual, went for classes..eat..talk crap..and jalan jalan around campus + sit @ campus..
lol..diz was my very first time to lepak at campus and sit(on the chair) at the walk way there and talk crap..
it was actually very nice..the air is cooling and refreshing..plus the surrounding is like so relaxing..
but not really relaxing..got some noise pollution..thanx to those car's alarm + horn
if i can bring along my laptop + chinese tea there..that would be awesome..
imagine!!
enjoy the nite breeze and having a cup of hot chinese tea..wow..is like so relaxing..
ahaha..but ofcoz i wont..ppl will tot i study till gila d..
but anyway, loafing around the campus at nite is still the best way to get out urself from stress..
woohooo...



0 comments: