Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i smell something...

something which is not right..
from my eyes and from what i feel..
that sumthing is going to happen..
real soon..jz the matter of time..
and it is best for me to stay away from the field
i dun wan to be the one who step on the land mine and..
oso dun wan to be the one who trigger the bomb..
cold war is likely to be happened
as from what i experienced
diz time i will jz sit on the fence
as i couldn't help much and i don't want to make it worse
what i can do for them is jz hope that there is nothing going to happen as the time goes by..
i jz wan a peaceful environment..
i dun want to be like last time..
where every morning whenever i jz wake up from my bed..
i already started to worry on how m i goin to face my day later..
and i keep asking myself..how ? how ? how ?
and goin to college is like goin to a war field
my daily life is like jz waiting to be shoot-ed or stay calm and ignore the surrounding and pretend as if there is nothing happen
there is only 2 possibilites..
imagine that!! i have to adapt to the "environment" for nearly 14 weeks
i m phobia of my college...
during that moment, my life is really empty and jz feel like giving up on my studies..
which i did so..and it took me a period of time to recover..
so, i dun wish diz incident to repeat itself again..
sometimes, i feel dat it is best for us to voice up if there is any problem
in order to avoid any misunderstanding..rather than jz buried it inside our heart
after sometimes, it will eventually explode
and will lead to war..
it is better to solve it earlier than later

~Joie De Vivre~







0 comments: