Saturday, March 27, 2010

d’Day

In just few hours time, i gonna torture myself in an event which i haven’t take part before

It’s time to challenge myself. Outdo my self..
Let’s make it more interesting..if not, there is no objective for me to keep running and running..unless there is something to challenge myself..

Ok..lets make it like diz..
If i manage to complete it within the qualifying time (3 hours) , i will take up another challenge..which is Penang Bridge  International Marathon..but..but..but..
If let say i K.O during the run and cannot complete the run..oh well..
I will not join any Marathon Event again..nvr ever again
Unless got any special occasions..ahaha..

Erm..actually i plan to sleep early during this whole week..but, manatahu..kehidupan seorang student..mana boleh tidur awal..
already used to it to sleep late at nite and wake up late in the afternoon..lol..not morning..but afternoon..
”morning” seems like already extinct from my life since i enter Uni..
unless there is morning classes..waking up in the morning i really a big matter to me..

for diz sem alone, i think dunno how many times i had overslept..
its uncountable..ahaha..dats y i super duper hate to have a very very early classes..especially those 8am class..
even though i can wake up at 8am and manage to attend the class..
but instead of paying attention to the lecture, i m surely gonna “fishing” inside the class..
so, go = no go..no different..=.=..ahaha

so so sleepy and yet so boring here..but still stuck @ PJ
haihz…


 

0 comments: