Sunday, March 28, 2010

21KM::Energizer Night Marathon 2010 : Mission Accomplished

but cant manage to finish it on time
it took me 4hours to finish the race
but at least i manage to run till the end
this is once in a life time experience
and now i m temporarily bcome OKU (orang kurang upaya) for few days..
ahaha...really is a once in a life time experience..
duduk pun tak betul..bangun pun susah..
macam kaki i sudah patah..ahaha
actually, during the run..
when i reach 12km point..there is a water station..
i was like so happy...
but..
when i reach there..omg..
i look anywhere for the water..but couldn't find any water..
and i heard someone saying,"Water is on the way..coming"
i was like..WHAT?
water station without water..
LOL
den, nvm, i decided to continue my journey..
at the 15km point..my upper left leg started to cramp..
ok..i decided to walk..
very very slow...
but the luck is not on my side..
when i reach 16km point..
both my legs..upper and lower..
CRAMP...
i was like OMG..
it happened at the wrong time and wrong place..
den, i slowly slowly walk towards the St. John station there..
dat time, i straight away sit on the road..
and let them heal me with ice..alots alots of ice
den, got 1 indian fella..
keep motivate me..
and also gv me 4 tablet of Salt..dunno da exactly name..
he said,"boy, u hav to believe me..ur legs cramp is bcoz of losing too much electrolite..u take diz 4 tablets and after dat i m sure dat u can continue ur run..even better..remember..meet u at the finish line later.."
and besides him, alots of pass-by runners keep giv me advise and motivation..
unlike those St. john fella..keep ask me to sit there and wait for the shuttle bus..
somemore said,"if u cannot run den dont follow ppl join 21km ma..u shud join 10km..i bet later wont be able to continue d.." to me..
wah..summore dat time i was suffering the most ever pain in my life..
feels like wanna cry..the pain is unbearable..
but after 30-45minutes, i stand up and slowly slowly walk..
dat time i was walking with my barefoot..
den after 10-20minutes of walking..den i wear back my shoe and start to job slowly..
coz, if by walking..there is still around 5km to go..there is no way for me to reach there by 1am or mayb 2am..
and the latest i hav to reach there is by 1am..
and oso..i keep telling myself dat no matter how..i hav to finish this 21km..
even though i m nt able to finish it within the time limit..
dat time, the whole journey to the finish line was so creepy..
no one is there and i m alone on that road..
and finally..i reach the finish line..clocked 3hour59minutes..and dunno how many seconds..
i m glad and happy enuf dat i've completed the run..
and encounter alots of experiences..
the feeling of pain..giving up and not giving up..
once i reach the finish line..i was like so happy..
and meet with my friends..

with Mr. Energizer

woohooo...
from left~jj's gf,jj,ah long,boon ching, my sis & meafter the race...
the Fanstastic Four..ahaha..8825..8826..8827..8828



Next challenge..either KL-Marathon or Penang Bridge Marathon..
ahaha..still considering..see if any of my friend is joining..
nw my leg still patah-ing..cant walk, sit, and stand properly..lol..

0 comments: