Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3 more days

so far so good..
i hope so..no physical damage and most important is..
no mental damage..
today indeed a good day for me
my roomate , my hsemate and me myself..
3 of us won some prizes for ourself
through the mini game on the marathon organizer facebook
but the prizes still remain unknown
it might be keychain torchlight, shaver or usb battery charger..
i was so shocked when i saw our name inside the facebook
we didnt expect to win anything from the game as we not really put our effort in
if 1 of us won, den it will be normal la..
but so coincident dat 3 of us won
expect the unexpected
okla..now at least got more spirit and motivation d
this few days train like mad
took the road not taken b4
jz run and run and run
without any 2nd thought..
but most importantly..my mp3 have to be alive
without music, my run goin to be a dull one
and boring..
at least the beat "thump..thump..thump.."
from the music can teman me for 3 hours
during dat time, i got no one to talk to..except my body and music
whenever my body ask me stop and walk..
i hav obey the instruction
but hope that it wont happen in a wrong place and wrong time
actually i m quite worry about the run
but no matter wat, i hav to face it
everything hav it first time
you'll never know
~Joie de Vivre~


0 comments: