Thursday, March 25, 2010

1 more day to go

woohoo..1 more day to go
but no more training..
hav to let the muscle to rest
if not, later on the race day cramp pulak..
ahaha..jz collected my runing vest and my bib no. today
but kinda disappointed with the quality
and oso da size..
i took XXXL..buthen still quite tight for me..ahaha

today i laugh to much d..nw stomach pain pulak..lol
can say da most craziest day ever..laughing non-stop
but still..laughing is the best medicine
no matter u stress or wat..it will cure everything
today is the day dat i really really wish to hav on my daily life
coz i m free from stress-ness, and out from "some" world which i'm being stalked at and control-ed at..
dunno..but i jz knw dat i really enjoy the day today..
today i felt dat i m totally different since i started to laugh
i can feel the happiness , freedom and live the way i want to
b4 dat, i feel like myself being stucked inside a cage..
lifeless..

i dun nid anything fancy to brighten my life
and i dun like a complicated life..
jz a simple life will do..
like example..i like to travel around KL and explore new places wherever and whenever i want
bcoz..travel makes me happy..
and ofcoz finding nice food makes me happier..
food is like heaven for me
ahaha

0 comments: