Sunday, August 10, 2008

What IF ?

da question what if...is very hard and complicated..
if we know what is goin to happen den, we wont ask this question d..
"WHAT IF?"
what if i take action b4 dat..and wat if i get along with her 1st...
wat if wat if wat if...
ahaha...
we'll nvr know...
wat if she take action first ?
wat if she dislike me ?
wat if she juz treat me as bff ?
wat if she avoid me ?
wat if she actually giv me hints ?
wat if she angry with me ?
WHAT IF ??
What if ?
ahaha...donno la...
i hate those thing happen..
why my life cant be that simple..
if it is easy goin and happy happy den good lo...
but its seem goin the other way round..
i oso confused...
i really want her but i dare not voice out..
i sked later she hates me..
so, its better to senyap senyap admire her..
hehe..
sounds like i very tak guna rite ?
if u guyz got any ideas den please teach me..i nid advise badly..
coz i dun hav much experience...
coz me always run away from problem 1..
so tak guna...
ahaha...anyway..my holiday juz left 6 hours only..
haihz...so fast..
and my 1st paper goin to in 2 days...
wow...haihz...
what if she like me but senyap senyap and act as if she ignore me ?
we'll juz wait and see..
ahaha...mayb juz let it grow naturally...
force force oso tak guna pun..hehe..
nvm, bcome friend 1st..
still alot of time..
after all there is nonit to rush..
hehe..=)

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

i've read all the previous one..u got no chatbox so i simply pick one blog post and comment.

Being in love is such a wonderful feeling huh? If we fit that 18 signs, are we in love? Than shit, I have not out of love which I should have. Anyway, not that it matters.

All the what ifs are terrible pull back. We never get anything done if we consider too much and if we don't and anything goes wrong, we hit our own head and call ourselves idiot.

I hate to think. =) Good luck with that girl alright?

3w3yaN said...

dunno whether u will check out diz 1 or nt..btw, i juz added dat chatbox on my blog..hehe..recently..i juz bcoming abit more active..but still nt as active as you yt..ahaha..erm..actually being fall in love is a quite complicated stuff..i rather choose nt to be falling in love anyway..coz..sumtimes, i will stress up and it will also affects my studies..and sumtimes when they avoid u..u will hav the feelings like they take a knife and penetrate thru ur heart..after all, i juz let it be natural..i oso dun wanna force myself..coz, quite tired of it..summore that girl always giv wrong hints..complicated..=( susah susah..