Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Happy Holiday

Wow..so syok..
now holiday d..
its actually mid term break only..
ceh...1 week only..
cant do anything oso..
haihz..but its ok la..
long time nvr hang out with all my friends d..
so, i gonna make good use of my time to meet them up..
ahaha..but today got sometime which is unexpected happens..
i juz received a letter from MMU and its surely nt a good sign..
thou, as u know..
this is da 3rd time they write to me..and everytime i hav to settle it..
very tired...
if cant solve this problem den mayb need to go back cyberjaya again..wow..
haihz..
dunno wat to do duting this holiday..
today is the 4th day of my holiday but still doin ntg..
juz sit infront of my monitor and stare at it only..
chatting and blogging..
although blogging is nt one of my favourite past time..
but no choice lo...since got nothing to do..
it better than doing nothing rite..
erm..mayb tomolo planning to go somewhere lepak lepak abit...
my kaki gatal liao..
ahaha..
buthen now summore kinda sick..
coughing like *ell..
2 days b4 dat, i was having my sorethroat...
but today..coughing pulak..
wow...very suffer la..
ahaha
btw, yesterday i had my reunion dinner with all my long lost friends...
can say around 2 months nvr meet them d..
1 of them juz come back from kulim..
ahaha..
and oso another 1 juz come back from sarawak..
very happy lo..
can hav da feeling of mixing together like form 5 dat time..
where we no nid to worry about anything..
life is juz life and life is juz so simple..
where our daily life is juz wake up, eat, play and sleep..
ntg much for us to worried thou..
and oso where we can share our jokes and laughters around..
ahaha...
haihz...wat to do now..
i m nw staying at home and wanna rotting liao...
berkulat liao...
mayb i wanna change my room feng sui and clean my room...
my room damn dusty...
ahaha..
den after that, around 2 or 3 pm...mayb i wanna bring my mum go tesco jalan jalan
den go Batu Lancang Market makan makan...
ahhaa..
i miss all the food there...
ahaha
especially da hokkien mee..
wowow
ahaha..okla..continue later..
chaoz...

0 comments: