Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Mid-term paper...

Ahaha...tomolo is my last mid-term paper..and i m free after that...
actually not really last paper...
still left enginnering maths midterm 2 and computer program and design paper...
and oso...lots and lots of assignment are on da way..
ahaha...
diz week is da most craziest week so far...
2 paper within 3 days..
can die lo..
somemore nt easy 1..
see da question oso..garu garu my head...
luckily my hair nt yt jatuh...
hehe...swt la..
eating chocolate = happy ??
really 1 ar ?
diz few days nt in a very good mood and lil bit sad...
but yesterday i went to tesco and bough 1 big big bar of chocolate and eat...
ahaha..after eating it...
now i feel better and can start my revision for tomolo paper
ahaha..
arghh...continue later...wanna go continue to do my revision 1st..ahhaa..

0 comments: