Monday, August 11, 2008

College Reopen

Haihz...my holiday was officially ended today...
haihz..so sad..
summore later 11am gonna do my presentation..
haihz..sien nia....
den tomolo somemore got Electronics paper to sit
and den on Friday...Field Theory paper...
wow..so pek chek la...
so many things to do..
holiday = no holiday..
ahaha...sien nia...
haihz..summore i nt yt finish my revision on electronics..
sked dunno can pass or not..
i can feel dat i've been lazy and lazy...
hehe..i see books oso sked d..
ahaha...for the time being...
i dun wanna think about other stuff other than studies...
ahaha..make me unhappy nia..
ahaha..study 1st...think later...
still got many to choose from juz sked i dun hav money nia...
ahaha..i hv to bring back my happy-go-lucky mood back..
ahaha..nowadays too emo d..
cannot cannot..must happy happy...
ahaha..okla...to be continue..

0 comments: