Monday, August 18, 2008

My Beloved Weekend

Haihz...i juz wasted my weekend without doing anything...
On Friday...i reach home around 10pm after finish my test..
den..after doin some stuff den sleep d..
haihz..
den on Saturday...
wake up quite late thou..
den..watch olympic till forget the time..
den went out with cousin...
erm..juz chit chat only..coz long time din meet up d..
ahaha..go green lane mc d eat den later on, go to midlands to buy my printer ink den jalan jalan..
ntg much to shop for..70% of the shop oso closed...
it was like a dead complex liao..
wow..but last time when i was form 1 - 3..it was like heaven for me..
i always went there to lepak lepak wif my friends and meet up with other friends..
den can go for bowling and snooker somemore..
but now..Haihz..everything gone..da complex like wanna chap lap d...
but all those good and great time i had during my secondary at midlands still remain fresh on my mind..
ahaha..i really miss those time..
where everyone seems to be happy-go-lucky..
ahaha..can walk in a big big group..
ahaha..so happy la..
my friends and i always lepak at midlands d den jalan kaki to gurney plaza..
wow..dat was great..
i had wonderful time during those old days...
but after that when i m form 4..seldom go there d..
coz kena grounded my parents due to my pmr result..
ahaha..padan muka me..
ahaha..den..on Sunday..
whole day juz sleep and sit at home..
doing nothing oso...sienz..
erm..until around 7 sumthing..my friend ask me go for dinner and we went to Batu Ferrighi Pasar Malam to buy sunglasses..
ahhaa..bought 1...quite chun oso..
ahaha..quite boring oso..ntg much..
btw, malaysia juz won a medal from olympic game..at least got 1 silver medal..
better than ntg rite...
hehe..
silver oso good enuf d..
cant blame Lee Chong Wei..mayb too pressure...
dont worry..we will support u...
ahaha..haihz..tomolo hav to wake up early and drive to college again..
again...
sienz...
so tired...
haihz..
later gonna do some revision on my maths..damn scarry...
sometimes, i thought of wanna change course...
coz, quite stress and suffer...
i tot i choose the wrong course...
haihz..=(

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

lol...i tot i am pathetic already, we sama sampan. XD

anyway, dun worry too much bout the course la..i also think i got the wrong one, study first, worry later la. XD

and PM me in MSN la, we try to sort out the nuffnang thing though heh, I dun really know how to set up. Thank god mine got no problem all these while.

3w3yaN said...

AHaha...sama sampan..ya..study 1st..
if really tak boleh den i only see how..ahaha..