Monday, August 25, 2008

Liar 'n' Betrayer

we had been mixing for few months..
till we can jokes and share our laughter among ourself...
and both of u said dat we are best friend..
but wat is happening now ?
1 of u seems to be so so moody and emo..
&
1 of u seems to be so so gila gila and behave suspiciously..
wat had actually happened ?
erm...
Liar..Liar..Liar...
although no ppl tell me..but i can feel it with my heart..
summore nid to betray me meh ?
ahaha...musuh dalam selimut..
lol..dangerous...
something could juz happen behind me..
too too dangerous...
i hav to beware..lol..
too many land mines here..
last time my class was like heaven...
now was like hell to me..
everytime go in oso nid to becareful...
once ter-touch or ter-pijak..
DIE LO
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
AHaha..weird class...
how to survive ?
I HATE LIAR AND BETRAYER!!!
before that...everything was good and ok..
ntg much incident happen...
but now..fuiyoh...
tak sangka...
dalam sekelip mata...
WOW
apa apa pun ada..
lol...
weird rite ?


2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

aiya...here also...i miss secondary school la..where i can totally trust my gang of friends..here..haih, some very tak understanding, some tak understanding but thinks they very understanding. CAN DIE ARR

3w3yaN said...

Yalor...same here..quite many cannot be trusted..and some even betray u..
haihz..really can die..very susah..
i agree with u..some of them even seems like very understanding u but its reverse of wat we think..and some of them even nvr take care our feeling..keep hurting us..till we suffer..ahaha..