Saturday, March 07, 2009

Wow..monday is holiday...good de ne..

Wow...
ahaha..monday is holiday..
aiya..y i dont know 1??
all my friend knw 1..
haihz..
how come ?
ahaha..since i come to cyber..i dunno wats is happening to the world..
i only knw wat is happening around cyber only..
ahaha..
i dont even knw tat monday is holiday..
ahaha..swt swt..
erm..
i m taking Japanese Language Class as my Foreign Language...
erm...quite interesting..
ahaha..at least nw i can talk abit abit..
althou nt dat fluent and sounds correct..
ahaha..but at least u will understand..
hehe...
everytime when my lecturer come to our class..
she will say "O-genki desu ka"
den we will reply her, "O-genki desu"
ahaha...
i regret for nt watching Japan anime when i was young...
if nt, its gonna be easy for me..
coz most of my classmate is Anime Freak..
ahaha...
for nw, wat i can speak is::::::
Watasiwa Ong desu...
watashiwa gakusei desu..
ahhaha..
and lastly...
da most important sentence..
"iie, zya arimasen"
ahaha..
u knw wat it means ?
ahaha..
let me tell u..
it means, "nope, i dont know"
ahaha..
so, whenever my lecturer ask me any question which i duno..or i lazy to answer..
i can jz say, iie , zya arimasen..
ahaha...dats y i say diz sentence is very very important..
ahaha..
actually, japanese is nt my 1st choice..
french is my 1st choice den followed by korean...
but, so unfortunately...all da classes full d...
jz left japanese...
haihz..
no choice lo..
but, quite interesting lo..
ahaha..
ohh...ya...my picture is on kakiis.com...
ahaha...
hehe..
as u can see from the pic...
i had been gained alot of weight since i come to MMU..
ahaha...haihz..wanna go sleep liao...
Sayonara...=)

0 comments: