Sunday, March 01, 2009

Where will you be in 2012 ? What will happen in 2012 ?

erm..jz nw at library...suddenly my friend ask me and look at his laptop...
u noe wat ?
the website shows dat 2012 is end of the world...
DoomsDay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
izzit true ?
can sumone confirm with me ?
haihz...
if it is true..den no choice..
haihz..
den nvm, wats more terrify me is dat...
dat person who posted that article..
also the 1 who predicted that Tsunami & Sezchuan will occur...
and u knw wat..
tat 2 major disasters really happen...
wah..scarry...
imagine..
2012...
2012..

i jz finish studying my course and...
its Doomsday...
its really unfair lo..
haihz..
cant i enjoy my life ?
haihz..
apa ini ?
erm...
u guyz shud try visit this >>SITE<<
haihz...
dunno true or nt...
i m sure all of u still got many things wanna do..
as for me..
an A4 paper is nt enuf for me to list all the things i want to do..
haihz..
2012..
too fast d...
and yt..diz is the video from youtube..
its actually a short trailer from the movie 2012..
what will happen on 21st December 2012??




haihz...really swt...

0 comments: