Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2nd day of my DIET plan

erm...overall..everything was goin smoothly..
ate a raw tomato for my breakfast b4 goin to class...
den..had economic rice for my lunch..
but diz time...i jz take veggie and fish only...no more chicken for me..
as wat my mum said to me last time..
"EAT MORE VEGGIE AND FISH...DUN EAT CHICKEN..LATER BECOME CHICKEN"
ahaha...den..
as for dinner...jz cook a maggie mee...wif sum veggie...
hehe...
quite simple..
ahaha..summore can save alotz of money..
hehe...
hopefully...diz diet plan can works..
today iz yt another busy day..as usual
i spend whole afternoon fixing computer for my friend...
coz his hardisk got "bad block"
actually i oso dunno wat is dat...
after google-ed it..
den only knw wat it is..
hehe..
sometimes, it is fun and challenging fixing computer for friends...
hehe...
can gain experience and learn sumthing new..
hehe..
erm...tomolo is my last class of the week..
as i dun hav any classes on friday..
hehe..and....
the week after this is my midterm break d..
ahaha..holiday..
hehe..

0 comments: