Monday, March 23, 2009

MemorY LaNe

Erm...
last week...
i went back to my "Lovely" Disted...
ahaha....
nt for only 1 day...
but for 3 days...
ahaha...
u knw wat ?
disted still is my so called "Memory Lane"
lol...
all those good and bad stuff happened at there...
hehe...
for those who read my blog since last year...
sure knw wat i mean...
hehe..
those incidents still remain fresh in my memory..
hehe...
there is 1 time...
i think on tuesday...
i was around disted that time...
then..i parked my car nearby disted hall there...
actually i was inside da car...
erm...den...
i ter-see sumthing which i dun wan to see...
haihz...
i saw dat girl...
she was waiting for her parents to pick her up...
erm...
dunno y...
i still can feel my heart beating ,"thumpa..thumo...thumpa...thump"
although she has changed alotz...
from the wat she act and stand..
dunno...but my brain can tell me..lol..jz my 6th sense...hehe..
lol..dunno y...
diz is wat i felt when i 1st met her...last year...
erm..dunno y...
but for nw...wat i feel oso no use...
wateva over is over...
hehe...
dont look back at the past...
jz look at the future...
hehe...
so, disted can considere as my "MemorY LanE"
hehe...
if can, i dun wan go back to disted anymore..
unless got anything urgent to do..
hehe...

3 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

cheer up!!! =))

Diana said...

disted does give me the damn-i-miss-this-place-so-much feeling too, although much has happened there.

seems like every class in disted got internal war going on, mine included. lol

3w3yaN said...

hehe..thanx..i will..hehe..yup..mostly every class oso seems like got internal affair..hehe..till nw, there is still problem arise in that class..hehe..luckily i cabut..ahaha