Monday, October 27, 2008

TaGGeD

AHaha..i kena tag by pingping...ahaha...
lol..
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
i jz copy and paste da rules of diz game from her blog..ahaha...
here goes my long long list...

1) I cant stay up till very late for on9-ing but nt for studying..AHaha...

2) I always smile and laugh only even though i m angry or "beh syok" someone..

3) I easily get excited whenever i wanna talk with people and diz happen almost everytime..ahaha..den i can hardly say anything..i will like,"arr..arr.arrr.."ahaha...
for those who talk to me b4..u knw lo..ahaha..

4) I love to drive around Penang as my pasttime..ahaha..weird huh ? petrol price so mahal d..

5) I will eat ice-cream whenever i feel stress or sad..ahaha..ice-cream=fat..

6) My diet plan always nvr works..ahaha..end up..getting fatter only..ahaha..

7) I can stay up for whole nite playing "chor dai dee" non-stop but not for studying..ahaha..who wanna try and play ? ahaha..

8) I can drive from my college to butterworth jz to eat lunch...ahaha...lagi weird huh ? ahaha...everyone oso say me gila 1..ahaha...but once a while ok ma..ahaha..

9) ALways say wanna simpan money to buy my mp4...but after 1 year..till nw..still nt yt collected more than rm20...ahaha...hasrat takkan terkabul...ahaha...

10) Love bowling...can go to different places to play bowling in a day...last time, me and my friends went to penang bowl in da morning..den bj complex den finally at nite..at pacific..ahaha...gila bowling..makan bowling..tidur bowling..

11) I m quite talkative..i cant stop talking for even 5 seconds...if da ppl around me very quiet..i will feel so so weird..

12) I banyak suka download music 1...apa apa music oso download..gt many songs which i had downloaded but still nt yt listen..ahaha..till today..i gt around 30gb- 40gb of songs in my hardisk..ahaha...

13) Liking someone but dun hav da guts to chase..ahaha..always 1...=(

14) I can spend 1 hour inside toilet..while doing bussiness..reading newpaper...ahaha...no wonder after i read da newspaper..noone else wanna read d..ahaha...=)

15) I admit dat i m very sensitive...ahaha..easily get hurt no matter wat happen..even though juz tiny tiny things or sign..i oso can feel it..ahaha..ini tak bagus la...ahaha..hope diz sensitivity can decrease..ahaha...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

erm...now..i tag...
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

1) Swee Win coz long time nvr hear from her d..
2) Yuh Jen coz jz for syok lo..ahaha..
3) Yi Lin coz oso for syok..ahaha..
4) Siang Ling coz she always gt read blog 1..ahaha
5) Hooi Shan coz she din active on her blog for very long time d..
6) Bobby Chan coz long lost friend
7) Ken Chia coz long time nvr see d..


I can put 7 ppl only..ahaha..dun hav dat much blogger's friends

3 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

HAHAHA...i know u can play chor dai di whole night and think of nasi kandar at 5am, dim sum at 7. But u play through the time. Lol...

3w3yaN said...

AHAha...wow..u still remember..ahaha...oh..ya..still havent go eat dim sum and nasi kandar..find one day go eat..ahaha..

Swee Win said...

hahaha..wah tag me 1st lo..
of cuz long time d cuz im in sabah.. when i cum back kita pi bowling ok .macam dulu2 . haha when we r 14 years old..lol