Tuesday, May 11, 2010

life...

all of us are goin to leave diz wonderful world one day
it is jz the matter of time..sooner or later only..
if there is anything happen to us..den dats our fate..
no matter wat..we still hav to accept it..
there is no situation like "take it or leave it" anymore..
we hav to take it on wat may come to u..
on Sunday afternoon..while i was facebook-ing..
i felt that my lcd and me myself is moving..erm..shaking...
within a few seconds, i shouted to my parents, "Eh..teh tang..teh tang(earthquake - in hokkien)"
by the time i run out from my room..my dad oso run to living room d..
it was shaking tremendously...for quite long..
i m sure that it is more than 1 minute..
my parents keep saying "dunit run down..jz stay calm and wait for it to go away"
btw, this is not the 1st time..few times d..
erm..during that moment..my mind was thinking..."izit today is really my day ? wat if the building cant take the tremor and collapse ? if nt..faster stop..."
the moment it stop..i feel like as if the burden on me jz go away...
this time..the movement and the shaky-ness is quite strong but slightly lighter than the one in 2004..where it caused tsunami..and that time , i was alone at home..
it caused my fishes inside the aquarium to jump out and some being thrown out..
its already 5 years...but i will never forget those moments..
the moment of live and death..
we jz hav to accept it..we cant deny it..
i knw..there is still alots things still need to be fulfilled..
but wat if...? you'll never know...until the day has come..

0 comments: