Sunday, May 09, 2010

getting older...durian is getting older..older and older

today is 9th of May..and
8th of May was yesterday..so..
i m older by 1 year old again..
omg..keep increasing..
is like "for loop" in c-programming..
for(a=0; a<99; a++)
haihz..how i wish that i can change a++ to a--..or even better if i could change it whenever i like..
this year i got to celebrate with my family since i came to uni..
all thanx the final exam..which always fall during or before my exam..that makes me impossible to celebrate it happily..
last year..i still remember that i get to eat 4am chicken rice at Dengkil..ahaha..and also a big big surprise at the carpark from my friends and current hsemates..ahaha
erm..diz year i didn't receive much sms-es thru phone..but tons of them from facebook..
ahaha..my profile page full with b'day wishes from all my friends..ahaha..
thanx for all the wishes..
i really happy and appreciate it alot..ahaha
and also..i wanna thanx all my hsemates and roomate who gave me surprise yesterday..
jz rite before i wanna pack my stuff and go back hometown..
they bought me cake from secret recipe..hehe..i didn't expect to hav a surprise from them..ahaha..
but..anyway..it is indeed a really good one..thanx to u guys..ahaha
and oso not to be forgotten...my roomate..ahaha
who wrote a birthday post for me here..ahaha..
hehe...thanx again..
i gonna curi some photo from my roomate's blog and post it here..ahaha

1 comments:

寻梦人 said...

haha... wait u come back then i pass all the photo to you :)