Sunday, February 28, 2010

Laziness kini melanda Me

Laziness really kills me
i hav 2 midterm papers in a row on Monday and Tuesday
but..
yet i still enjoying my sweet time on watching drama , listening music and surfing forums
really not in the mood to start my revision

laziness + HOT weather = killing me
the weather is so unbearable, keep let me sweating
believe or not ? i m nw still sweating while writing this post
sweating is jz simply annoying
sleep oso cant, study oso cant
even now the toilet is cooler than my room
if can, i rather sleep inside the toilet but the problem is cannot
haihz

2012 is real..coming soon..
the end is near..
i nvr encounter such a terrible weather b4
HOT + wind-less
even though sometimes there is wind..but its a hot air..even worst..
but this is good news for ppls who wash their clothes frequently..
easier to dry their clothes

how i wish my place here is located @ Genting Higland
temp of below 20celsius
27hours left for me to do my revision
but not in the mood to do so
lazy lazy lazy

1 comments:

ZALIKA NADIA said...

huhu... genting higland yea??


bdw this hot temperture really make me maigrain.. hihi