Sunday, February 28, 2010

I’m getting older and older

I think i might need an anti-ageing pill, so that my organs are not getting rusty.
I just feel like my body is not as healthy and energetic like last time.
I can feel the tiredness inside me everyday even though i just wake up not long ago.

That’s only one thing to describe it..
I’m getting older..
No longer young..not like last time when i can be active and energetic all day long where i went out from house at 8am and return home at 12pm without feeling any tiredness. Some more last time i used to be travelled by bus and walking and my whole day routine is filled with activities such as playing bowling, pool , goto cybercafe, arcade shop, and loafing, but i will nvr feel tired.

Last time i used to start my revision one or two days before the test or final exam during my primary & secondary school time but now, it was totally different. I’m nw wont be able to finish my revision on time if i start my revision one or two days before the test.

As we getting older, the life oso getting harder. Not as easy as ABC anymore. Haihz..how i wish i’m nw still in secondary school where everything is spoon feed and we need not to worry about every single things.

But ofcoz getting older got its own benefits. We are live to overcome every obstacles no matter how hard it is in our daily life. Without any of it, our life is meaningless and there is no aim in our life. And becoz of this, everyone has a different lifestyle. This makes our life meaningful and so so interesting.Woohoo..

Joie De Vivre

0 comments: