Saturday, January 16, 2010

money money money..

nowadays, wanna earn money oso hard..
susah cari makan...and now i've been challenged by my sis..
she said, if i manage to lost 10kgs in 1 month time..she will giv me rewards..
in term of cash..rm100 for every 1kg..(only applicable if i manage to shed away 10kgs..)!!!=.=
swt swt swt swt swt swt
lol..i dun think i can manage to accomplish diz mission..
coz..i eat wat i see..and i eat wateva is free..
and i dun giv any chance to those delicious food..
erm..but anyway..i gonna try my best..jz try my best..
erm..i keep gaining weight since i step into uni..
during foundation..i was around 70-72kgs..
but..upon completion of my foundation..my weight fly to 82-85kgs..
lol...man..10-13kgs......
and now, after 1 year of studies in cyber..i gain my weight again to 91kgs..
no one will believe me..lol
everyone is getting thiner and thiner..but, i m getting fatter and fatter...
ahaha...from wat i've heard..whenever ppl went to uni..sure lose weight...but me gaining weight ?
erm..how to lose weight wor ? stop eating mamak food ? no more supper ? no more goreng goreng ? no more tibbits ? eat oat ? drink water when hungry ? sleep when hungry ?
go jogging everyday ? swimming ?
lol...sakit kepala..
i will be very happy if i can manage to do it...but ofcoz nid to put alots of efforts in it..
mayb i shud start my "Ops Kurus" starting from Monday..
ahaha..to those in cyberjaya..feel free to ajak me go jogging...ahaha
mayb i gonna update it everyday..
hopefully can success...
go go go

1 comments:

CWL said...

no more mcd!