Monday, January 25, 2010

A "GOOD" start for year 2010 ?

good start ?? nah...
it rather a very bad year..
nt really a good start..
year 2009 is far better than 2010..
this week is jz my 2nd week in sai-ber..
but its full with dilemma...
so, its not a good start after all..
there is all kinds of obstacle i hav to face everyday..
its getting ugly and ugly...
life is much more better back in year 2009..
where i dunit to worry about any single things..
but now...whenever i wake up from my bed...
the WH- questions keep running through my mind..
m i goin to be haunted by my past..forever in my life ?
today is the worst day after all...
i really give up...
it is not dat as if i didnt put any efforts or courage...
but its really really getting out of my mind...
now i really believe that those advise i got from my friends back in Penang was indeed really true..
wat is urs..is urs..no matter how long or how far is it..
and wateva is nt meant for u...no matter how hard u tried...it oso wont appear to be urs..
wat may come after diz might be harmful...and more harmful..
as for now...today..25/1/2010...
i really giv up on it...100%....
it is really tiring for me to catch up...
there was up and down within diz 2 years..
and now...the most most important things that i've got throughoutthese years is...LESSONS...
Seeing is Believing...
its really true...
but after all..diz is jz part of our life..we still hav to continue with the remaining parts of our life...
new episodes of our life is goin to start soon...anytime and anywhere..
you'll never know!!

0 comments: