Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today is NOT my day..

haihz..today really is not my day..really..
went to play Pool with my friend..
keep losing when play 9-balls..
my white ball always masuk longkang..
da luck is not on my side..
den nvm....
went to IKEA..
looking for a chair to replace my kinda-old chair..
wanted to buy da 1 i like..
buthen when wanna go take the stock..
OUT OF STOCK pulak..
i was like omg...
apa sai ?
travel so far to IKEA but..the one i want..tak ada stock..
LOL...
really is not my day today..
den nvm..when i reach home..
i unwrap the parts and assembly my chair..
after assembled my chair..
still left 2 pieces of plastic..
eh..they giv me extra pieces ar ?
so good ar ?
erm..nvm..i re-read the manual again...
this time..lagi mad..
WTF...i didnt missed every single pages..except for the 2 pages on "how to place the 2 plastics"..
lol..how can i missed those pages ? i remember that i flipped through all the pages..
summore that 1 is not the last pages..
this time..no turning back..
there is no way to disassemble it..
now i got 2 plastics for me to keep as souvenir..
i will always remember today..especially today..
really not my day...haihz...

0 comments: