Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Forgive and Forget ??

sometimes, i do think that we should forgive and then forget about it..
but will it last forever ?
i always forgive and then forget about it..
but there is a limitation for it..
we doesnt forgive someone and then forget it..
it does count on how big is the mistake and the pain we suffered..
some pain can be heal..but some cant...forever..n ever...
this "forgive and forget" suddenly struck my mind...
i was really angry for the past few weeks..
to be exactly..it was 2 weeks ago...
thats gonna be my angriest week of my life..
as if there is fire surrounding me..
it was all because of my Club's EVENT
so-called EVENT...syok sendiri ada la...
i m human too..not a robot..
u ask for my help for the 1st time..its ok..i will help..
then..u ask again..ok..i will help..its my responsibility..
den..u ask me to help again..diz time not my work..but nvm..i will help..
deennnn...again..ask me to do another things..
things like nvr end..task by task...
as if i m the only one who is running this event...
bugger..i m willing to help u..doesnt mean that u can advantage on me!!
takkan expect me to do from A-Z..
u shud distribute the task equally and plan it the correct way..
i m nt the "last-minute-guy-who-kutip-all-the-rubbish"..i m nt trash u knw..
summore every time i m the only one who hav to complete the task..where is the rest?
y u dun wanna ask the rest who is responsible for this task ?
y me ?
nvm..alone nvm..i can do it..
but wth...expect me to go library as early as 9AM...
meeting from 9am till afternoon..den rest awhile den continue till 10pm...
as if i m free 24/7..i oso got personal stuff to handle..
my life is nt jz about on club...i do study too..
i m willing to spend half of the day for club's stuff but NOT whole day..
and oso..at least show some respect ma..always throw ur tantrum at me..
and oso shout at me during the event..
this is not right...and..
i m nt the only person who is inside the committees...
where is the another assistant ?
there is oso alotz of stories from my so-called "Director"...konon-nya...
where is he when we need him ?
nvm..during the event..he only come n visit for not more than 2Hours...for a 2 days Event...
i LOL-ed...
and u dare to call ur self as Assistant Event Director for this Event ?
everytime gv excuses such as "i got class"..."i got important class to attend..cant poteng"
lol..come on lar brother..diz event doesnt held for whole week or whole month..
takkan there is no rest in between for a whole day classes..
u think u're the only one who having class and i don't hav any class to attend huh ?
and ur class is important and my class is mean ntg but crap huh ?
u better get 4.0 diz sem...or else...
lol..dats enough of him..
during the 1st day of the event..
the event was held without our Event Director...lol..
dats funny...and da worst part is...everything is unprepared..
and tomolo gonna be a meeting for post morterm...
lol..its time for me to shoot pplz OR jz forgive and forget ?
i've been thinking again and again...
there is no point for me to screw them..nasi sudah jadi bubur lo..
but one thing for sure...
i will resign from my position next sem..
cant take it anymore..
i had neglected all my studies bcoz of the event..
and there is no fun running the event..dun hav so-called "family" feelings inside the club..
its more to one-man-show...
although it happened for 2 weeks d..but the fire inside my body is still burning..
and for now..the worst thing is..insomnia sudah datang cari saya...
da clock is showing me 6.00am..and i m nw still awake..

p/s: sorry for this emo+cursing post..diz post might be bored for u guyz..i m nw feeling better..

0 comments: