Thursday, December 03, 2009

Da ~ DraGGarD ?

Da ~ DraGGarD ?
wanna knw the reason behind on why i named my blog of Da ~ DraGGarD ?
there is something behind the title..
Actually dat "Da" does not mean "The"
its actually related to my nick given by my friends during my secondary school..
long long time ago..even before the existence of Streamyx..
its around form 1 ~ 2..
"D" stands for DuriaN (i guess most of u knw)
"A" stands for AtoM (i think nt many of u knw about this..only a few numbers of my friends knw about it )
My friends started calling me DuriaN is nt bcoz of my hair looks like durian..
but mayb of my name..eweyan..durian..eweyan..durian..eweyan..durian..
in hokkien "liu lian"..
most of my relatives oso call me DuriaN..
and from there..i created a hotmail account with the combination of my name and durian..
ok..tats for DuriaN..
but how about AtoM ?
last time during my secondary school..around form 1 dat time..
my size was the biggest and fattest among all my friends..
which makes me look like Giant..
ahaha..and last time we used to play arm-wrestling inside the class..
and win most of the time..ahaha..not trying to action here ar...ahaha
and from there..i was given the nick of "AtoM"...
lol..AtoM sounds powerful..destructive..gigantic...
hahaha..till today..some of friends still calling me AtoM..
lol..those was sweet memories i had back in secondary school..
dats y i named my blog after my nick..
so..now u knw why Da ~ DraggarD...and not The ~ DraGGarD ?
ahaha...
btw, i jz put up my new banner..
didnt change for quite a long period d..
on the new banner..there is oso some reasons behind..for the spotlight shooting up and the wordings style which pointing upwards..
hoping for a new change..new beginning..and new life..
year 2008 nvr ever exist in my life..there is no 2008...
as for those of u who had followed my blog closely since last year..
my life in 2008 was awful and full with troubles..
troubles keep popping up in my life through out the whole year since I entered Disted...
i nearly blog it everyday as to point out my problems i m facing..
i knw sometimes i do regret for wat had i done...and happened to me..
everyone is given 2 types of road..
"the road not taken" and "normal road"
but unfortunately..i choose to take "the road not taken"...
which i suffered alotzzz..yt learnt many new things..
through out the whole year of 2008...
i nvr had a single day of happiness or perfect day..till i decided to move to Cyberland..
but i guess it was too late..
and after i moved to Cyberland..
there is something happened on the 3rd week..
which makes me so depress and decided to go back to Penang and seek for the truth..
there is too many culprits behind this..
till nw..when i mixed with my ex-collegemate..
i dunno whether shud i trust them or nt..
i m stuck in between..
i wont make it happen twice..
"once bitten..twice shy"
moving towards into 2009...
my life getting better and improved alotz if compared to 2008
but 2009 goint o end soon..and soon we will saying bye bye to 2009 and welcoming 2010..
wow..2010 looks nice..
ahaha...counting down to 2010..
28 more days..ahaha..








0 comments: