Monday, September 06, 2010

Yes..I m free

but after my very last viva presentation for this semester
but still..not for so long…only a couple of days and then..
I need to get my self ready for final exam..a big HAIHZzz…
last 2 weeks was like my busiest week ever since I entered uni
rushing 5 assignments and which 3 of them, the submission fall on the same day..and another assignment is just a day later..
Luckily everything is over now..at least I can enjoy watching movie and playing games for now..
I really need to have a good gooood sleep…
already been lacked of sleep…
all thanks to the due date which fall on the same day..
they always thought that we, student are superman..
ofcoz we are not..we are normal human..
but anyway…can’t blame the lectures also..
we are the one who keep procrastinate the tasks and let the tasks piled up like a mountain..and finally…
procrastinate kills me…
yea..not killing me physically..but mentally and my sleeping time..
every time before entering new semester, I always keep telling my self not to be procrastinate..but ended up..the same thing..
erm…when will I get rid of this habit ?
ahaha…I guess..I will never get rid of it..
u know la..as a student…always last minute..
my mum used to keep telling me in hokkien,”ai pangsai ka lai or jamban” ahaha…it means last minute work..
ahaha…anyway..one more presentation to go and I m free..

0 comments: