Thursday, September 16, 2010

War Drums…4 more days

just 4 more days to go..
and I m heading for my most important war in my life..
at least for now..
I have to be hardworking and positive thinking thru the whole process..
and in 2 more weeks time..I can enjoy my holiday…….peacefully…
although I m not doing that well in one my subject…but still..
I have to think towards the positive way…
I cannot simply let my self down…
there is still plenty of hope…n…chance…
I will not be distracted by whateva stuff…again..

IMG0030A

what I need is….
Study! Study! & Study!
but..is that possible ?
I really need some buff for this time final..
how I wish that I can multitasking….but..I cant…
this is proven during my assignment’s week…
put all my efforts in one of the assignment…
but I failed to complete another assignment
that was I regret-ed the most when I saw my marks few days ago..
but…there is nothing to regret d…as its already over…
actually, I was stunned when I saw the coursework marks…
just because of the assignment itself…my marks was being dragged from top to bottom…
why ? why ? why ?
at first, I jz had to work hard for the paper itself…
but now, I nid to work super super hard…harder..for that paper..
omg…haihz….super disappointed…
as usual…procrastinate kills me..
not once..but many many times…
again and again…
I’ll never change…forever and ever…
truth revealed..I’m nobody…but me…lazy me..

0 comments: