Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Cyberjaya vs Penang

Erm..the only thing i like the most about Cyberjaya and i love to stay in Cyberjaya is because of the weather…
It is much more cooler in cyber if compared to Penang..
I can sleep nicely even without air-cond..
not like in Penang..during the sem break..i hav to switch on the air-cond in order to hav a good nite sleep..
Its like so so hot..till u can gone mad..swt-ing..swt-ing and swt-ing..
but in cyber..u can feel the cold-ness till u dun dare to touch the water..but this is only applicable during nite and morning time..
but..it is hot like mad during afternoon..u r goin to meltz if u r standing under the hot sun..
The weather is nice…but the downside is…
I can only see trees….and grass……from my windows..
IMG_0704
Cyberjaya (from my window)

although its quite relaxing…but after sometimes, you will feel emo..
mayb bcoz of the environment…its like so dead..
but in Penang..i will get to see buildings…alots of buildings…sea…mountain and peoples…from my windows….but sometimes it will make you stress…

IMG_0650
Penang (from balcony)

Now you see the difference…
I love to stay at Penang is bcoz of the food…but i dislike the weather……
I oso love to stay at Cyberjaya bcoz of the weather…but i dislike the food…
LOL…how i wish Penang can have the same weather as Cyberjaya…
but it will nvr comes true..

0 comments: