Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleepness Nite

Haihz...3.26am nw..and i still awake..
i cant sleep..cant even close my eyes..
i had tried alotz of methods..but neither 1 works..
haihz..
y le ?
seems like i did sumthing wrong in my past or last time..
erm..i m guilty ? yes ? no ?
i m been suffered for 3 weeks d and still counting on...
final exam oso end liao...and oso problem free..
erm..y le ?
if continuous like dat, can die le..suffer le..
how to make my self sleep ? any method ?
erm...count sheep oso sudah cuba..listen to soft music oso sudah cuba...
minum susu panas oso sudah cuba...mandi air panas oso sudah cube...
exercise oso sudah cuba...
apa lagi boleh buar ?
wats next ?
erm..btw, my new toy had finally arrived today..ahaha..after 1 months++ of waiting...
my backlit keyboard..Its Saitek Eclipse..ahaha..
can use it when my roomate asleep and there is no light in the room..
ahaha..haihz...still cant sleep...haihz..wat to do ?
@ nite...blue backlit


4 comments:

Diana said...

omg your new keyboard is really pretty x)

3w3yaN said...

ahaha..thanx thanx

LoveShak said...

where did u buy it? how much? bestnyeee

3w3yaN said...

ohh..i bought it at around rm130+ @ lowyat