Saturday, May 16, 2009

160509

HAihz...i cant think of any idea..so, i will jz take today's date as the title..
my pc clock shows 2.25am...
but i still awake and feel fresh..
eventhough i feel abit sleepy...but i seems to be cant sleep...
jz nw, around 1.15am..i was trying to sleep..
but still cant...
my past seems to be haunt me...
i m nw keep thinking about my past..
when i was in penang...last year...
its quite torturing thou...
but somehow i dunno y...
y am i still care about the past ?
mayb bcoz of the environ...
mayb bcoz of the sudden attack from past...
??????????????????????????
i was terribly hurt and down last time...
till it left a quite a big portion of scar in my memory...
haihz...
how am i goin to sleep well tonite ?
i nid sum friendz who willing to lend me their shoulder...
summore my 1st final paper is coming soon..
jz 3 days from nw..
haihz...
so so depressed......
why i like to think about those sweet memories ?
actually, its all full with my stupidity...
till nw, i still havent gt the truth of all those things..
3 semesters ago...i cant concentrate on studies bcoz of her...
but nw...3 sems later...i nt gonna screw up my studies again...
somehow, i will strive harder in my studies..
sometimes, i felt like being used by her...
when in needs, only find me...
when nt in needs..i was like totally rubbish...
nw only i realize.. memory canot be erased easily..
sweet memories will always retain in our memory..
but bad memory will always haunt us...
its hard to cease it away...
and till today..i jz realize...
finding a suitable partner is nt an easy task...
but sumtimes, when we dun wan it to happen..
it will jz pop out in front of us..
when oppoturnity comes, instead of waste it..jz grab it..
great oppoturnity comes once in a blue moon..
remember, everyday is nt a sunday..
and there is no free lunch in this world..
we hav to work hard for it..
all our effort counts...
erm..the theory of "BF & BFF / GF & GFF" had been proven true...
according to those experience i encountered...
haihz...gonna try to sleep nw...

0 comments: