Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year = X'maS

erM...i wonder...will my new year celebration will be like x'mas celebration..
erm...i wonder...
coz..my x'mas celebration was totally sux and dull...
hmm...
so, i wonder how will my new year celebration looks like...
perhaps jz spend da time sitting infront of my pc and chatting ?
or walking around cyberia ?
hahaha...
i really miss those time when i get to celebrate with my besties...
eeming,chawchern, lianghaw and chinloon...
erm..
ahaha...
but nw, wat i left is jz me, studies, and my friend...
ntg more than tat...
and jz nw...few hour ago..
i received phone call from my ex-classmate from disted...
he was telling me those news and stuff which i dun wish to knw...
and its annoyed me...
wtf...y muz he everytime keep telling me those news to me ?
u noe la..once i knw...i feel like so so weak...
i cant handle it...
even though already pass for such a long time...
i already told him many times d...ahaha...
but always oso like dat 1...
haihz...
i think he purposely 1...
ahaha...

0 comments: