Monday, December 01, 2008

Am I too Emo ?

Haihz...
some of my good friends saying tat i m too emo and think too much..
all of them ask me to relax and calm down..
dont think too much and juz let it be..
ahaha...
i jz realize dat i bcome more emo since i start studying @ disted...
ahaha...
dunno oso...
b4 dat, i was so happy-go-lucky...
till last week..my family members keep asking on why i m always look sad...
and they said i m nt the usual DuriaN which i used to be...
ahaha...
dat last time durian always can laugh and joke alotz 1...
ahaha..nvr ever sad 1...
ahaha...
den...during the trip to cyberjaya...
on the way dat time..
i was thinking...
perhaps...i shud jz change back and bcome who i used to be...
da real DuriaN...
ahaha...
coz nw..i rarely can chit chat much...
erm...i always sad sad and sad only...
haihz...
actually i already did all my best and provide wateva i can to her..
haihz..but dunno...
i cant do anything now...
but one thing for sure..
i wanna know wat did i did wrong...
haihz...
mayb i shud change to da last time DuriaN...
ahaha...

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

I cannot give much advice for this love thingie cause I am not very successful in it myself but you must be happy okay? It's sad to see you sad.

3w3yaN said...

Ohh..ahaha..thanx thanx..i will be happy..hehe..nw i'm trying to do something new and make my self happy