Sunday, September 28, 2008

So close yt So far...

Haihz..it was so close yt so far..
and much more confusing..
izzit liking someone is so much suffering..
if like dat, i dun dare to try anymore..
all da efforts which i had put on so far..
its like disia-siakan sahaja..
no use...
its useless...
really useless...
ntg i can do..
and in return..
i juz hurt myself..
izzit worth it or ...?
i oso dunno..
damn...
L.O.V.E ?
how can i trust diz anymore..
last time i had already suffering from those trauma..
and now.......
yt another come again...
wow..
swt la..
i rather choose to be a single...
u noe la..
when there is no connection..
like wat we got in our circuit theory..
OPEN CIRCUIT...
means there is no current and voltage across the circuit..
so..
there is ntg i can do..
tepuk sebelah tangan takkan berbunyi...
i was like so so tired now..
chasing like for 8months now and still running..to chase..
but the result was nt awesome..
wat can i do now?
so far, for wat i had done..it doesnt show any result..
sumtimes da result is really bad..
and sumtimes its motivating..
ahaha...
i m tired..
if can..plz..
show me some signs of my efforts..
show me tat u take care about me oso..
and show me tat u accept me..
i dunno whether u r reading my blog or nt..
but i dun care...
i juz type wateva which i feel now..
i m so stress now..
writing in here will de-stress me..
its help alotz..
and if u r reading now..plz dont avoid or ignore me..
coz, wat i want is friendship...
i dun wan enermy..
watsoever happen oso..we will be friend forever..
i dunno y at 1st place i always protect u and take care about u...
wherever i go..i will oso think of u and buy stuff for u..
i dunno y..
everytime oso..i sked dat i will hurt u...
since da 1st time i saw u...
i already fall for u...
i dunno y..
i always ask for ur opinion...
haihz..
i nvr been like dat b4...
wat is happening..
buthen u nvr show me any sign and sometimes u juz ignore me..
haihz..
takkan u cant see wat i do for u so far..
haihz...nvm..i m ok wif it..
remember..friendship is da most important..
haihz..today i cant sleep again..
summore now is exam fever...
diz feeling was like lost for almost 2 months..
but now..its return again...
i dun like it...
it makes me stress and lost..
lost of direction..
dunno wat to do..
sit oso wrong..
stand oso wrong..
sleep oso wrong..
wat to do ?
u don even care..
u don even know me..
haihz..
normal..la..
watsoever oso..i still nid to move on with my life..
ahaha...for once..i was happy go lucky guy..
but after i bump into u..
i was like bcoming someone else..
more emo and sensitive..
every step or move u take..
i can feel it..
and its bring alotz of effects towards my life...
haihz..
y ? y? y?
haihz..
i dunno whether izit right or wrong liking u...
haihz..confused...
but i feel very happy when go out wif u..
u make my life more meaningful..
haihz...to be continue..=)

0 comments: