Monday, January 31, 2011

Back in Penang

back in Penang for almost 1 week d…
ate all those Penang food d…and also been to those new places d…
and also met up with friends…
but..da problem is……
still haven’t start doing any revision for my final
really not in the mood to do so…
is either more into CNY mode or Facebook mode..
if Facebook is the final paper…I bet I will do well with flying colors…
7 days left till my final exam…
this time exam schedule damn sux…
I will have to go back to cyber to sit for my final exam while others can enjoy celebrating CNY..haihz…
summore is on 5th day of CNY…
where got such thing one ?
super kanasai exam schedule
haihz……
2days ago…I was down with food poisoning again…
2nd time for this month…damn…January is really not a good month to start with…
so many not-really-good things come and go…
maybe this coming February will be a good start…
ahaha

0 comments: