Monday, September 21, 2009

People RayA...I PuaSa...

..at CyberJaYa...
its aint a good place during Hari Raya..
my hsemate and i was heading towards Cyberia Shop Lots for Lunch...
when we reach there...
u knw wat...
ALL THE SHOP IS CLOSED...
and the only shop which is open is...MAMAK...
i was like !@#!$#%$&^%&#$@
den end up..eat at mamak..
haihz..no choice...
haiya...i really hav to puasa d..
mamak food = nt really delicious + oily...
i rather stay at home eating bread or cook maggie mee..
den..summore my uni stupiak 1...
the central air-cond is closed..which mean = no air-cond
library is closed and the class room is locked..
cmmon...its study week...
where r we suppose to study ???
nt dat we didnt pay...
my uni = gg-ness
counting down...1 more week till my final exam...
Created by OnePlusYou

2 comments:

Swee Win said...

hahahaha same case la here. people raya i puasa. all shops close. campus cafeteria close. library close. all close. lol

3w3yaN said...

ahaha..finally got ppl same case with me..ahaha..ppl raya, we puasa..dey tot we dunit to eat 1..we oso human..