Monday, February 23, 2009

What a WeekEnd...

ahaha...
what a weekend...
as usual...didn't do much stuff...
nt even doin any revision...
all i did was...
eat>sleep>play>sleep>eat>watch drama..
hehe..
diz weekend itself...
i played more than 15 sets of PooL...
ahaha...
crazy rite?
i kinda addicted to pool nowadays..
all thanx to my friends...
for ajak-ing me to play pool..
ahaha..
pocket berlubang liao..
hav to prepare to eat Gardenia liao..
ahaha...
come to the worst..
drink water only..
ahaha...
erm...
my life nw seems like getting more and more interesting..
ahaha...
everything was equally balance..
interms of studies..eating..&entertainment..
hehe...
and...oh..crapzz...
my mouse rosak d...
haihz...
wat a day...
tengah blogging..
den suddenly rosak..
lol...hav to use keyboard only...
ahaha..
luckily my hsemate still havent sleep..
he pinjam me his spare mouse...
luckily...
haihz..
gonna buy new 1 soon..
either Logitech Mx-518 or Razer Kraits...
hehe...my target...
erm...
this week is d 4th week of the new semester..
quite fast actually..
and yes..3 more weeks to go..
den..midterm break..
yahooo........
erm..ntg much diz week...
and 1 more thing..
finally, i can solve my rubik's cube d...
ahaha..after so many years of trying..
actually got all its formulass...so called Algorithm...
ahaha...
interesting...
hehe..
i can teach u guyz if u guyz wanna learn..
hehe...

0 comments: