Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stress test

lol….
gone thru diz test for the past few days..
wow..i jz realize dat i cant do anything right when i was under stress..
lol…keep doin mistake and can concentrate much..
after this few days of stress test..
i realize that, i tend to sleep more than normal days..
and ofcoz..i eat more too..
i get hungry easily…my mind is keep thinking of food..
food..fooood…foooooddd…
and oso..i will keep sweating during my sleep..
i dunno y…but i think it is bcoz my brain is still worried about other things when i was sleeping..
stress is my biggest enemy..
i dun like to talk much ,laugh, chatting , play or go out when i was under stress.. i jz dunno y..like not in the mood to do so..
no matter how funny is the topic or how interesting is the topic..
i will never ever join the conversation..
stress really not my friend…
for now, i jz nid to release my stress..
playing games ? watching drama ? talking ? chatting ? blogging ? listen to songs ?
last time i jz knw how to ask ppl not to stress..
but now, i m the one who is stress..
now, i only knw that we are not the one who control to either to stress or not..
there is still alot of things which i havent learn
its 6am now..and yet i still couldn’t close my eyes and sleep
just wish to have a better life other than keep study everyday
but i can’t ask for more
that’s it




0 comments: