Monday, August 10, 2009

Outta Anything..new life released..

Woohoo...i m out of anything..free from anything...
ahaha...after the truth revealed...
at last.."he" admit to "us" that he and his ex did start and bring up the trouble..
which makes me lost concentration in studies and end up being stuck in between and finally i run my way back to cyber..
all those distractions oso from them itself...
without them, i will nt suffer from last year incident..
lol..and why am i so stupid to be influenced by them..lol
thats my stupidity..
ahaha...
till last friday, "he" actually admit and tell the truth..actually the whole situation on what they did to the "girl" and explain and explain..ahaha..
so, i m finally can hold a deep breathe and proceed with my life peacefully and stress-free..
before that, although i had came to cyber, but that so-called "guiltiness" still remain in my heart..
but..who knows ? after a duration of nearly 1 year..everything jz started to solved..
one by one...
and oso yesterday nite, i did my 1st move to re-make our friendship which is fills with dust and rust since last year...
i was thought that "she" will nt reply my msg...and dats y i did my self a deadline...
if yes den yes..if no reply..den nvm..jz forget it..
hehe...
but at last, yes...but it was quite late...but i received it b4 da deadline...
luckily we still can remain as friend..
i m happy enuf..nt hoping for any further things..
thats the beginning of my new life..
ahaha..yesterday nite i was thinking this stuff...
"he" still encourage me about sumthing sumthing...
buthen i dont think so...ahaha...
sudah kena once...dun wan twice..
where shud i go if dat incident happen again ? ahaha...kelantan...perlis or sum ulu ulu places ?
ahaha...
but anyway, i learnt my lesson...nvr run from the truth...
ahaha..a great experience indeed...
nw i wouldn't be so weak or dilemma if i might face this problems again..
ahaha...it was like gaining experience points inside an Online games..
ahaha...from hero to zero den from zero to hero...
mayb that is one of the reason of y i start blogging...
jz to express my feelings..lol...
so, i oso feel relief after she kinda forgive me and understand me..
at least i nw i wont paiseh whenever i meet her...
last time, i always run away from her..
my heats says,"if can avoid den avoid"
lol...den whenever i saw her..i was like running to a spot where i can hide...lol..
like seeing a ghost..ahaha...
ok...diz coming holiday, i will go n meet her and talk with her one-on-one...ahaha..
mayb diz is da best way to discuss the things out..
after diz, da things only can be confirmed 100% solved..
ahaha...sry for this long long post...sure very boring 1...ahaha...
hav a nice day to everyone..and good luck in upcoming test...
ahaha...i m a happy guy nw..yes...life is nt miserable nw..
i love my life nw..ahaha..

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

no..not boring at all...i'm smiling while reading it because it makes me happy that my friend is happy... =))

3w3yaN said...

hehe..i m glad that u said dat..hehe..thanx..=)